2014年11月29日 星期六

---For my best friend in twitter--Tones @ToneLives,, AnonymousVideo @AnonymousVideo ,, Anonymous @YourAnonGlobal ,, AnonymousUncensored @TheMafiaJoe ,, AnonOps @AnonOpsLeaks ,, Ҭ®€z @trezsec ,, Anonymous @YourAnonNews** all my best friend~--" I be baned in twitter, i can not login now, and i dont know why....my all best fried, i know ..."-

---**For my best friend in twitter--Tones @ToneLives,, AnonymousVideo @AnonymousVideo ,,  Anonymous @YourAnonGlobal ,,  AnonymousUncensored @TheMafiaJoe ,, AnonOps @AnonOpsLeaks ,, Ҭ®€z @trezsec ,, Anonymous @YourAnonNews** all my best friend~--" I be baned in twitter, i can not login now, and i dont know why....my all best friend, i know ..."- 

*Tones @ToneLives,, AnonymousVideo @AnonymousVideo ,,  Anonymous @YourAnonGlobal ,,  AnonymousUncensored @TheMafiaJoe ,, AnonOps @AnonOpsLeaks ,, Ҭ®€z @trezsec ,, Anonymous @YourAnonNews** all my best friend~

 *  I just want to say " i be baned in twitter, cannot login now, and i dont know why~
maybe i so foolish to there... and i am a normal femal, someone not like me in there,
so i disappear ....,last two night i so sadly , when i sew the mengs. in the twitter blog.
 i knowning i so foolish and normal, would not high to stand by anyones who is higher to 
leader on there, my english is too bad, but i try to workhard to learn, ........
see you all there, i so happy, and sadly....the tears is falling....~
because see you all persons in there to "take care" me, warm me , the kindly friendship...
i glad to have you all gugs to be my friends, truely......thanksgiving~

 i  can not post yours twitter ID here, only can reply here to my all best gleat god friends,
 i so  Thanksgiving ~
Tears of happiness moment ..... stay stop ....


  yours Sincerely small as dust    MelodyRO```
http://melody-free-shaing.blogspot.com/2014/11/for-my-best-friend-in-twitter-tones.html

 ========================================================

 --**For my best friend in twitter--Tones @ToneLives,, AnonymousVideo @AnonymousVideo ,,  Anonymous @YourAnonGlobal ,,  AnonymousUncensored @TheMafiaJoe ,, AnonOps @AnonOpsLeaks ,, Ҭ®€z @trezsec ,, Anonymous @YourAnonNews** all my best friend~--" I be baned in twitter, i can not login now, and i dont know why....my all best friend, i know ..."-
 http://melody-free-shaing.blogspot.com/2014/11/for-my-best-friend-in-twitter-tones.html
 ===THANKS===MelodyRO===>/

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言

window.___gcfg = {
lang: 'zh-CN',
parsetags: 'onload'
};